Market Research Analyst Job Description
- Perform market research.
- Determine who will buy products and at what price.
- Advise on pricing strategies.
- Gather statistical data on competitors.
- Examine prices, methods of marketing, and sales.
- Analyze data on past sales to predict future sales.
- Obtain data to design surveys and assess consumer preferences.
- Devise focus group discussions, mail responses, and set up booths at public places.
- Conduct surveys.
- Make recommendations to client or employer.
- Provide companies with vital information to help them make decisions on the promotion, distribution, and design of products or services.
- Increase public demand for products.
- Determine whether companies should add new lines of merchandise.
- Open new branches.
- Help develop advertising brochures, sales plans, and product promotions.
- Develop rebates, giveaways, and other incentives.
- Gather information to help make fiscal or policy decisions, measure the effectiveness of those decisions, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct opinion research to determine public attitudes on a variety of issues.
- Supervise interviewers.
- Design surveys in many different formats.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Market Research Analyst JOBS
• Research & analysis of the eastern European markets in order to develop & formulate the spectrum of consumer types, market slices & market entry opportunities, as well as growth ...
Provide market research analysis and assessments, industry due diligence, economic modeling, competitive and regulatory analysis and strategic planning using SWOT, PEST and MS Wind...
Research and analyze market conditions. Evaluate competition. Develop methods and procedures to collect data and identify product improvements. Interface with technical groups. ...