Market Research Analyst Job Description
- Perform market research.
- Determine who will buy products and at what price.
- Advise on pricing strategies.
- Gather statistical data on competitors.
- Examine prices, methods of marketing, and sales.
- Analyze data on past sales to predict future sales.
- Obtain data to design surveys and assess consumer preferences.
- Devise focus group discussions, mail responses, and set up booths at public places.
- Conduct surveys.
- Make recommendations to client or employer.
- Provide companies with vital information to help them make decisions on the promotion, distribution, and design of products or services.
- Increase public demand for products.
- Determine whether companies should add new lines of merchandise.
- Open new branches.
- Help develop advertising brochures, sales plans, and product promotions.
- Develop rebates, giveaways, and other incentives.
- Gather information to help make fiscal or policy decisions, measure the effectiveness of those decisions, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct opinion research to determine public attitudes on a variety of issues.
- Supervise interviewers.
- Design surveys in many different formats.
span Our client located in Los Angeles, CA has an immediate need for a Market Research Analyst. br br They are seeking a candidate with 2 - 5 years of overall experience in ...
Market Research Analyst Creative analytical candidate needed for a marketing intelligence team in a data-driven environment. Job duties include research, analysis, reporting and da...
Marketing Research Analyst (Royal Oak, MI) Consult w/ clients of mktg communication firm to dsgn & conduct research campaign, analyze results & advise clients on strategy to increa...