Market Research Analyst Job Description
- Perform market research.
- Determine who will buy products and at what price.
- Advise on pricing strategies.
- Gather statistical data on competitors.
- Examine prices, methods of marketing, and sales.
- Analyze data on past sales to predict future sales.
- Obtain data to design surveys and assess consumer preferences.
- Devise focus group discussions, mail responses, and set up booths at public places.
- Conduct surveys.
- Make recommendations to client or employer.
- Provide companies with vital information to help them make decisions on the promotion, distribution, and design of products or services.
- Increase public demand for products.
- Determine whether companies should add new lines of merchandise.
- Open new branches.
- Help develop advertising brochures, sales plans, and product promotions.
- Develop rebates, giveaways, and other incentives.
- Gather information to help make fiscal or policy decisions, measure the effectiveness of those decisions, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct opinion research to determine public attitudes on a variety of issues.
- Supervise interviewers.
- Design surveys in many different formats.
The Market Research Analyst – Contractor provides analytical expertise and support to identify market insights that effectively drive strategic decision-making process, maximize co...
The senior research analyst works closely with the business development manager, members of the MBD team and practice group leaders to effectively market the strengths and capabili...
Job Description The Market Research Analyst plays a key role in helping internal clients understand the marketplace and consumer needs. The Analyst will conduct quantitative, qua...