Market Research Analyst Job Description
- Perform market research.
- Determine who will buy products and at what price.
- Advise on pricing strategies.
- Gather statistical data on competitors.
- Examine prices, methods of marketing, and sales.
- Analyze data on past sales to predict future sales.
- Obtain data to design surveys and assess consumer preferences.
- Devise focus group discussions, mail responses, and set up booths at public places.
- Conduct surveys.
- Make recommendations to client or employer.
- Provide companies with vital information to help them make decisions on the promotion, distribution, and design of products or services.
- Increase public demand for products.
- Determine whether companies should add new lines of merchandise.
- Open new branches.
- Help develop advertising brochures, sales plans, and product promotions.
- Develop rebates, giveaways, and other incentives.
- Gather information to help make fiscal or policy decisions, measure the effectiveness of those decisions, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Conduct opinion research to determine public attitudes on a variety of issues.
- Supervise interviewers.
- Design surveys in many different formats.
Market Research Analyst Creative analytical candidate needed for a marketing intelligence team in a data-driven environment. Job duties include research, analysis, reporting and da...
Job Description The Market Research Analyst will plan, develop and execute qualitative and quantitative research to provide the consumer insights necessary for product innovation...
I have an immediate opportunity with our direct client.Following is the position details. Email me your resumes and let me know a good time to call you. POSITION: MARKET RESEARCH ...