Marketing Communications Associate Job Description
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
- Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Manage information.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.
Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI) has a job opportunity for an Associate Marketing Communications Manager (Associate Marcom Manager) to be located in Lancaster, PA. Reporting to the M...
Position Title Associate, Marketing (Marketing Strategy & Communications) Auto Req ID 44525BR Job Description Responsibilities: Internal Communications * Wri...
The Associate Director, Marketing Communications and Events, develops and executes the Kilts Center's communications and marketing strategy aimed at reinforcing the Kilts brand na...