Marking Clerk Job Description
- Affix labels to merchandise by pasting, sewing, tacking, tying, or pinning.
- Include information on tickets such as prices, where merchandise was made, and bar codes.
- Use ticket-printing machine to print multiple tickets.
- Record production information including returns and purchases.
- Indicate item size, style, color, and inspection on labels.
- Pack away merchandise in boxes and seal.
- Compare printed price tickets with entries on purchase orders.
- Print selling price on boxed merchandise.
- Maintain records of buyer and price on tickets.
- Maintain database of purchases.
- Ensure ticketing machine is serviced.
- Detect malfunctions and correct any flaws.
Retail Stock Clerks A successful store in Freeport is now hiring Retail Stock Clerks to assist with the stocking and organization of the sales floor. Enjoy a fast-paced position i...
The Flatwater Group is the Government Products Division of Ho-Chunk, Inc., the award-winning economic development corporation owned by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska. The companie...
HR Training Clerk TRVJP2635St. Paul, MN6 Month ContractResponsibilities? Runs reports from HR system and emails report results to course owners? Retrieves and prints out electronic...