Mathematical Science Teacher Job Description
- Teach students how to apply mathematical principles to solve problems, including equations, word problems, statistics, and binomials.
- Teach students the language of math.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities.
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
JOB DESCRIPTION _________________ Job code: #9356 _________________ ANALYST FORMER MATH TEACHER 3.5 GPA Dallas Employment Services is seeking a FORMER MATH TEACHER for ...
Requisition Number: 03017572 Recruitment Open To: Internal/External Final Filing Date 10-06-2016 Closing Date: ...
TENURE TRACK ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Job #JPF00785 * College of Letters & Science - Mathematical, Life, and Physical Sciences - Mathematics RECRUITMENT PERIOD Open dat...