Mechanical Drafter Job Description
- Develop detailed designs for mechanical equipment and controls.
- Provide details on component descriptions.
- Resolve design problems.
- Review and analyze specifications.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery.
- Compute dimensions of materials and purchase accordingly.
- Correct operating deficiencies.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Design the parts of a machine.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to manufacturers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
Let me know how soon we can discuss about this position and also send me an updated copy of your resume in word format and the desired Hourly Rate/Salary you are looking for yourse...
Job Description: Buhler Inc. is seeking a highly motivated professional Mechanical Drafter with an expertise in using AutoCAD to provide support in our engineering department. Bas...
JOB DESCRIPTION Great company in Waconia is seeking a MECHANICAL DRAFTER to become a part of there team! As a MECHANICAL DRAFTER you will prepare detailed working diagrams of mac...