Mechanical Engineer Job Description
- Research tools, machinery, and mechanical devices.
- Design and develop machinery, tools, and mechanical devises to be used in a variety of industries.
- Work on power-producing machines such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines.
- Design tools for other engineers.
- Develop new theories and methods.
- Design machines that use energy including air conditioners, power saws, elevators, and printing presses.
- Determine needs of the user.
- Supervise production.
- Address physical problems of building machinery.
- Supervise installation of equipment.
- Maintain engines.
- Work alongside traditional manufacturers, agricultural producers or emerging companies involved in biotechnology, nanotechnology and materials science.
- Oversee the installation, operation and repair of heat, gas, water, and steam systems.
- Research and develop medical products such as pacemakers.
- Improve production processes in large oil refineries.
- Made sure a product can withstand the test of time and use.
- Build prototypes.
- Estimate budget and scope of project.
Louisville, Colorado (relocation assistance IS available) Openings: MECHANICAL ENGINEER- WHEELS, TIRES, BRAKES *Ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the follow...
Below is a brief description of an opening we have for a Mechanical Design Engineer. Job description * Design new equipment for aggregate processing from cradle to grave * Devel...
36545 Mechanical Engineer Location: Canton, MS Revolution Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer with a top five automobile manufacturer in Canton, M...