Mechanical Equipment Sales Representative Job Description
- Travel to companies and businesses to sell industrial equipment for mechanical uses.
- Check out existing equipment and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Show exactly where to place the equipment and demonstrate its uses.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Take orders and deliver products.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of manufacturing department’s production and delivery schedules.
- Arrange for installation and test-operation of machinery and recommends solutions to product-related problems.
- Arrange for repairs as needed.
- Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Review daily sales reports.
- Review monthly the best monitoring sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Mechanical seal manufacturer and service company that supports and services sealing pumps, mixers, compressors, centrifuges and other pieces of rotating equipment...
Vaco Logistics has an immediate need for a TECHNICAL OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE. Our Client specializes in elevator traction and is the largest in the world. Their US headquarter...
Carrier Enterprise sells and distributes residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products. Carrier Enterprise Northeast currently has an o...