Media Director Job Description
- Attend strategy meetings and brainstorm on media buying initiatives and suggestions.
- Discuss projects with clients.
- Manage media department.
- Train and supervise media department employees.
- Coordinate launch of media campaigns with marketing, communications, and sales departments.
- Decide how best way to communicate message.
- Keep abreast of industry figures, including distribution and audience figures.
- Monitor buying strategies.
- Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
- Build relationships with media sales companies.
- Negotiate rates with media sales companies to obtain most competitive prices.
- Find a combination of media that will enable the marketer to communicate the message.
- Buy advertising space in magazines or newspapers.
- Purchase advertising time on radio.
- Collect information about the kinds of audiences that can be reached by the different media and the approximate size of those audiences.
- Use a combination of several different kinds of media to reach different audiences.
- Gain client approval for each campaign phase.
- Work with media sales workers employed by newspapers, magazines, cable services, and radio and television stations.
- Track down and buy space in print publications or television markets.
- Resell space to advertising agencies.
- Recommend which days and times ads should run.
The Media Director will work both independently and in collaboration to build the organization's infrastrucutre and teams to drive programmatic revenues from agencies, platforms an...
In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for the oversight of all media planning activity on all Agency accounts. Provide general oversight and direction on the exe...
Requisition Number 20160265 Working Title Director, Media Relations Appointment Type Staff - Career Personnel Program MSP ...