Media Relations Manager Job Description
- Prepare articles and press releases for the media.
- Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
- Manage the flow of news about the organization to the media.
- Gather and disseminate timely information to press and staff.
- Optimize communication system to enhance accuracy of communication.
- Create effective communication channels.
- Enhance effectiveness of press and publicity function.
- Act as a media spokesperson on behalf of the company and address questions and complaints.
- Develop relationships with national and regional press contacts to ensure the company reputation is promoted and to deflect criticism.
- Plan and oversee press events.
- Detect public relations issues as they emerge and address them directly.
- Research and write briefing materials.
- Assemble press kits.
- Compose and edit press releases, company literature, and articles for internal and external use.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills Motivated self-starter able to work independently and with teams Ability to develop and sustain relationships with business leader...
Do you check the headlines on your newsfeed before youve had your morning coffee? Do you love working at the speed of real-time to spot and influence trends before they become news...
The product public relations manager will be responsible for driving a high-energy cadence of product-centric campaigns and building awareness and thought leadership in strategic t...