Medical Assistant Job Description
- Update patients' medical records.
- Fill out insurance forms.
- File insurance claims.
- Arrange for hospital admissions.
- Answer telephones and greet patients.
- Arrange for laboratory procedures.
- Take payments from patients.
- Schedule appointments.
- Handle correspondence.
- Take medical histories and record vital signs.
- Explain treatment procedures and costs.
- Prepare patients for examinations.
- Collect and prepare laboratory specimens.
- Perform basic laboratory tests.
- Dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Sterilize instruments.
- Prepare examine rooms.
- Authorize drug refills.
- Phone in prescriptions to pharmacy.
- Draw blood.
- Take x-rays and electrocardiograms.
- Remove sutures.
- Check wounds and change dressings.
- Purchase supplies and equipment.
- Clean examination rooms.
- Apply dressings.
- Handle bookkeeping and billing.
Job Details: * **SOME NIGHTS & WEEKENDS ARE REQUIRED!!** The Medical Assistant performs selected clinical and clerical duties that assist in patient care working within th...
This Medical Assistant Position Features: Full-Time Medical Assistant Position Great Pay to $44K We have two Medical Assistant front Office and two Medical Assistant back off...
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Medical Assistant! Job description: ? Taking Patient Vital Signs ? Taking Medical Histories ? Preparing Patients for Medical T...