Medical Office Manager Job Description
- Hire, terminate, and train staff in a medical office.
- Supervise secretaries, receptionists, and medical billers and coders.
- Oversee billing, coding, and collections.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain medical records.
- Make deposits.
- Reconcile account information.
- Pay medical office bills.
- Arrange cleaning staff.
- Arrange for emergency maintenance visits for building.
- Order medical and office supplies.
- Submit claims to insurance.
- Process company's response to claims.
- Submit billing statements to patients.
- Delegate responsibilities.
- Assess employee performance.
- Perform data entry and processing.
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures.
- Formulate objectives and processes.
- Generate inventory records.
- Provide educational material for patients.
Great Pay to $15.00 per hour Immediate need for medical office manager seeking in a well known facility. Seeking an experienced manager to work with staff, patients, managers, ...
We are currently in the need of an experienced Medical Office Manager for the Fort Bragg area. Desired candidate will have previous office management experience. Responsible ...
Job Title: Manager, Medical Staff Office UCLA Title: Manager Job No.: H83602 Work Hours: 8-5 Work Location: Santa Monica Hospital Job Type: C...