Medical or Health Services Manager Job Description
- Manage medical records and claims.
- Manage office staff, including physicians and nurses.
- Evaluate and train personnel.
- Hire and terminate employees.
- Develop budgets.
- Formulate and implement office policies.
- Evaluate job performance.
- Coordinate efforts with other managers and administrators.
- Oversee billing and collections.
- Devise work schedules.
- Update office technology.
- Oversee admissions process.
- Ensure paperwork is complete and filed.
- Maintain and secure patient records.
- Ensure that databases are complete, accurate, and available only to authorized personnel.
- Formulate business strategies.
- Perform community outreach.
- Oversee preventive care.
- Manage both inpatient and outpatient facilities and offer a wide range of patient services.
Companies with Similar Jobs
Under the direction of the Director, Medical Specialties and in collaboration with the Chief of Psychiatry, to be responsibility for oversight of Behavioral Health and Chemical Dep...
At two or more acute care general medical centers, the Regional Area Director HIMS directs the planning, development, management, delivery/implementation & evaluation/ improvement ...
FUNCTIONAL PURPOSE Develops, implements, and manages national medical services and medical information programs for the Postal Service. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Manages th...