Medical Sales Representative Job Description
- Travel to defined geographies to sell medical equipment.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell medical products and equipment.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
- Cold-call or go door-to-door.
- Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and disburse receipts.
- Estimate time and date of delivery.
- Help in the installation and set-up of equipment.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
Shionogi Inc. is the U.S subsidiary of Shionogi & Co., Ltd., a leading Japanese pharmaceutical company. We are in a unique position of having the financial backing and the research...
Polymedco Inc. is a leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributer in the clinical laboratory marketplace. Polymedco supplies clinical diagnostic test kits and devices that are s...
Job Title: Senior Account Representative Salary: First year income commensurate with experience: Total compensation (base salary and commission) $165,000-$200,000 (with no cap...