Medical Secretaries Job Description
- Transcribe dictation.
- Prepare correspondence.
- Assist physicians and medical scientists with reports, speeches, and articles.
- Help physicians prepare for conferences.
- Record medical histories.
- Arrange for hospital stays.
- Order supplies and replenish inventories.
- File insurance claims.
- Generate invoices for billing purposes.
- Send specimens to laboratory for analysis.
- Confirm surgeries.
- Fill out referral forms.
- Record medical charts and reports.
- Receive and route messages.
- Intercept laboratory results.
- Transmit correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Operate office equipment such as voice mail messaging systems, faxes, scanners, computers, and other technology.
- Keep software updated on office computers.
- Interview patients to complete documents.
- Answer various office inquiries.
- Perform credit and collections duties.
- Prepare financial statements.
span span style='color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12pt;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;' We are currently recruiting for a con...
Job Description: We are seeking two Medical Secretaries for a Health Care organization in Parkton, MD (specifically the Hereford Zone).Responsibilities:Monitor the front office ar...
Summary: To provide administrative, clerical and receptionist support in each of the offices. Major Position Functions: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following...