"Create, develop, and install displays that showcase products, including clothes, accessories, and furniture. Displays are attended to motivate customers to browse and purchase products.
- Create aesthetically pleasing and eye-catching displays using a variety of mediums.
- Construct backdrops and settings from wood, fabric, glass, paper, and plastic.
- Compile a number of accessories for the display, including jewelry, shoes, clothing, or furniture.
- Ensure lighting properly illuminates display.
- Sweep up area and maintain cleanliness.
- Arrange mannequins and dress appropriately.
- Set up sale signs and price tags.
- Arrange photography alongside products.
- Change or rotate window displays as needed to reflect seasons, holidays, or trends.
- Promote new inventory through displays.
- Consult with advertising and sales staff.
- Obtain plans from display designers or display managers.
- Work at trade shows to display merchandise properly.
- Install booths, exhibits, displays, carpets, and drapes.
- Pack and store displays for future use.
- Instruct sales staff on how to maintain displays.
- Attending training sessions and meetings to plan future displays.
- Coordinate displays with other branches.
- Execute merchandising strategies.
- Order and replenish inventory for displays as needed.