Message Therapist Job Description
- Perform different types of massage techniques on clients, including Swedish massage, deep-tissue massage, reflexology, acupressure, sports massage, and neuromuscular massage.
- Use exaggerated strokes to manipulate muscles.
- Use special techniques to ease pain in specific spots.
- Massage the elderly to promote circulation.
- Conduct interview with client to ascertain medical history, pain, problems, and allergies.
- Recommend beneficial techniques.
- Concentrate on particular areas of discomfort.
- Use massage oils, lotions, or creams to massage and rub the client's muscles.
- Light candles and play relaxing music to create an atmosphere of comfort.
- Have client change into loose-fitting clothes prior to massage.
- Perform sales calls to obtain clients.
- Purchase massage chairs, oils, and creams from vendors.
- Work with athletes to massage cramped, tired, or sore muscles.
- Use massage in rehabilitation techniques.
Position Summary: The Hilton Chicago/ Indian Lakes Resort seeks a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Massage Therapist to join our Spa team. Our Message The...
The Rehabilitation Tech is responsible to assist the Director of Rehabilitation with administrative support and as appropriate, in the provision of services, to ensure that the reh...
Licensed Vocational Nurse Care Coordinator Quality Staffing With Care ALL?s WELL Health Care Services is a privately held, diversified service organization comprised of a cohesi...