Message Therapist Job Description
- Perform different types of massage techniques on clients, including Swedish massage, deep-tissue massage, reflexology, acupressure, sports massage, and neuromuscular massage.
- Use exaggerated strokes to manipulate muscles.
- Use special techniques to ease pain in specific spots.
- Massage the elderly to promote circulation.
- Conduct interview with client to ascertain medical history, pain, problems, and allergies.
- Recommend beneficial techniques.
- Concentrate on particular areas of discomfort.
- Use massage oils, lotions, or creams to massage and rub the client's muscles.
- Light candles and play relaxing music to create an atmosphere of comfort.
- Have client change into loose-fitting clothes prior to massage.
- Perform sales calls to obtain clients.
- Purchase massage chairs, oils, and creams from vendors.
- Work with athletes to massage cramped, tired, or sore muscles.
- Use massage in rehabilitation techniques.
Position Summary: The Hilton Chicago/ Indian Lakes Resort seeks a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Massage Therapist to join our Spa team. Our Message The...
Tracking Code 9149 Job Description STGi is currently seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA to support Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Required Skills ...
Job Code: 24256-51820 Full-time No Weekends College Park Family Care is a Christ-centered medical practice, and every aspect of our practice is rooted in providing comp...