Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
Multifamily Mortgage Analyst FLSA Status Exempt Schedule Type Full-Time Job Description About the Job Support program managers and/or underwriters to as...
Mortgage Risk Analyst Team Leader FLSA Status Exempt Schedule Type Full-Time Job Description ABOUT THE JOB: The Mortgage Risk Analyst Team Leader report...
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Irving TX, is seeking a financial analyst to support the Residential Mortgages Asset Management and Securities division?s Mortgage Loan Trading group...