Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
POSITION : BUSINESS ANALYST WITH MORTGAGE COMPLIANCE LOCATIONS : FRANKLIN - TN DURATION : FULLTIME As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for interfacing with clients and t...
TITLE : BUSINESS ANALYST LOCATION : FRANKLIN, TN TYPE : FULL TIME PERMANENT JOB DESCRIPTION : As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for interfacing with clients and to g...
Adecco is assisting a local Client recruit for a Mortgage Documents Quality Analyst (Review, Audit, Detail Oriented) in Pittsburgh, PA. This position is for Adecco?s National US C...