Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
MORTGAGE LOAN ANALYST # Positions 1 Status Full-Time Location US-OR-Hillsboro Posted Date 5/7/2014 Req # 12553 OPTIONS: Apply for this ...
ANALYST- GLOBAL MORTGAGES & SECURITIZED PRODUCTS NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES JOB NUMBER: 1400058556 Back to results Apply Now for this job JOB DESCRIPTION Business Overv...
Job Description The Mortgage Secondary Marketing Senior Analyst supports the trading desk that is responsible for hedging the mortgage pipeline and for managing mortgage servicing ...