Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
The Mortgage Quality Assurance Analyst - Disclosure Desk is responsible for ensuring the Mortgage Division maintains a sound loan portfolio with respect to compliance with state an...
QRM Analyst, Mortgage FLSA Status Exempt Schedule Type Full-Time Job Description The QRM Analyst reports to the Secondary Marketing Director and is prim...
JOB DESCRIPTION Aon has an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Mortgage Analyst in our Chicago office. This position will support Aon Benfield. JOB OVERVIEW Aon Benf...