Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
Associate, Real Estate Investments (NY, NY) Research, analyze, formulate, & apply quantitative valuation models across the entire U.S. real estate sector incl Real Estate Investmen...
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB: Overview: StanCorp Mortgage Investors originates and services small commercial real estate loans. With more than 100 years of mortgage len...
ENTERPRISE BANK is a very successful, innovative commercial bank, with branches in the Merrimack Valley, North Central Massachusetts, and Southern New Hampshire regions. Our conti...