Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
Mortgage Compliance Analyst II FLSA Status Exempt Schedule Type Full-Time Job Description ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF) The Mortgage Compliance Analyst I...
Effective August 18, 2014, Cole Taylor Bank, and its mortgage division Cole Taylor Mortgage, merged into MB Financial Bank, N.A. Nothing else about this employment opportunity has...
Multifamily Mortgage Analyst FLSA Status Exempt Schedule Type Full-Time Job Description About the Job Support program managers and/or underwriters to as...