Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
2014 GLOBAL MARKETS MORTGAGE PRODUCTS SUMMER ANALYST PROGRAM-O NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES JOB NUMBER: 1300059012 Back to results Apply Now for this job JOB DESCRIPTION ...
Job Summary: Responsible for recording, summarizing and processing financial information. The level of work is considered professional in nature and staff work under imme...
Mortgage whole loans team provides technology solutions primarily to mortgage trading desk and any other desk that deals with whole loans (residential loans, commercial real estate...