Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
BASIC PURPOSE The Mortgage Loan Accounting Analyst is responsible for maintaining accurate, and timely records for the accounting-related aspects of the Bank's mortgage loan por...
TITLE: MORTGAGE BUSINESS ANALYST LOCATION: WILMINGTON, DE TYPE: FULLTIME// PERMANENT COMPENSATION: BASE SALARY + BENEFITS + RELOCATION EXPENSES (IF REQUIRED) INTERVIEW PROCESS:...
Mortgage Quality Assurance Analyst About Us For 147 years, Sandy Spring Bank has provided outstanding financial services and remained committed to being a strong, local, i...