Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
Goldman Sachs & Co, located in Irving TX, is seeking a data analyst to support the Residential Mortgages Asset Management and Securities division?s Mortgage Loan Trading groups. T...
JOB SUMMARY This dynamic position will actively participate in the servicing, closing and post-closing aspects of the commercial real estate mortgage loan portfolio. Prima...
DIVISIONAL OVERVIEW Goldman Sachs? Strats business unit is a world leader in developing quantitative and technological techniques to solve complex business problems. Working wit...