Mortgage Analyst Job Description
- Develop and produce a mortgage portfolio for the commercial or consumer market.
- Analyze financial information including operating statements and net worth statements to determine appropriate loan size, terms, and pricing.
- Review various reports including appraisals, environmental documentation, and engineering reports to determine compliance with investor requirements.
- Evaluate mortgage loan requests in order to approve or deny applications.
- Determine property values based on appraised market prices and the borrower’s credit worthiness.
- Administer mortgage and other secured loan products as per approved amount levels and in accordance with lending policies.
- Investigate credit ratings with credit bureaus and reporting agencies.
- Submit regular credit and loan consumption reports to management.
- Visit borrower properties and homes for verification and evaluation
Job Description The Mortgage Secondary Marketing Senior Analyst supports the trading desk that is responsible for hedging the mortgage pipeline and for managing mortgage servicing ...
POSITION SUMMARY: Ensure all Mortgage Collection call center activities meet department, client, and investor expectations as well as service level agreements. Manage daily inbou...
People | Integrity | Partnership | Teamwork | Fun! Have you been seeking intense professional growth and development? Looking for a place that is not only willing to hear your ...