Motion Picture Set Worker Job Description
- Set up, install, and arrange film production equipment, including dollies, cranes, and booms.
- Follow work order specifications.
- Install and maneuver props.
- Rig and dismantle set equipment, including scaffolding, platforms, and backdrops.
- Raise and lower stage curtain.
- Raise and lower scenery or props during theater performance.
- Cover props with canvas covers to protect them from weather.
- Load and unload set equipment.
- Ensure electrical equipment is connected to power source.
- Test equipment.
- Perform repairs and ensure equipment is cleaned and functioning properly.
- Sew and repair items using sewing machine.
- Guide cranes and booms using control levers and wheels.
- Ensure camera moves are as seamless as possible.
- Set up sound boards, electrical systems, wardrobe and props.
- Ensure lighting is adequate for each scene.
Title RETAIL SECURITY OFFICER AT STONY POINT FASHION PARK Description Allied Universal, the largest retail security provider in the industry, invites you to apply today to ...
Executive Chef Company Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1000 properties in over 100 countries...