Motor Vehicle Inspector Job Description
- Inspect automotive vehicles to ensure compliance to emission standards and governmental regulations.
- Inspect accessories, air lines, and electric circuits.
- Check for damage, broken headlines, leaks, and faulty blinkers.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Inspects and assesses the condition of all of the vehicle's essential mechanical systems and components.
- Check for improper adjustment.
- Approve or deny vehicular inspection and issue inspection stickers.
- Suggest improvements to vehicle that fails inspection.
- Keep records of vehicles inspected.
- Check for illegal equipment installed on vehicle.
- Change oil.
- Replace fluids.
- Check preventive maintenance programs.
- Investigate complains, accidents, and operations.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspections to be presented to the fleet's manager and/or mechanics.
- Explains and interprets related laws and regulations and communicates with the fleet's manager and mechanics to help ensure the fleet's compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Prepare reports based on findings.
Home Inspector/ Field Technician Pre-Construction Blasting Surveys: Job Description: Will inspect residential and commercial properties for settlement cracks in foundation blocks,...
With annual revenues in of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our cu...
OFF LEASE DISTRICT MANAGER COMPANY PROFILE SGS Automotive Services N.A., a division of SGS Group based in Geneva Switzerland, provides commercial and statutory automo...