Multi-Media Artist Job Description
- Design computer-based, Web-based, or multimedia-based layout, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for use in presentations, video productions, multimedia programs, Web sites, CDs, DVDs, emails, and other electronic media.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images.
- Work with client to compile specifications.
- Concept and draw out sketches.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital art.
- Secure illustrative materials.
- Develop layout design.
- Submit to manager for review.
- Proofread and edit copy.
- Prepare training manuals, flyers, logos, letterheads, trademarks, newsletters, and packaging.
- Collaborate with SCOE and commercial printers regarding format and print specification.
- Provide technical consultation.
- Contact vendors about products.
- Create and install special effects.
- Maintain configuration control systems.
- Produce multimedia campaigns.
- Handle budget and scheduling for campaigns.
The Multimedia Graphic Artist works as as needed on a temp on call basis. This position creates the graphical elements for on-air, digital, interactive and internal news, promoti...
Coordinating printing and marketing materials needed for events Helping with mailings, copying and printing Creates and audits FAQs, rate sheets, lineups, welcome kits and relate...
Weber Shandwick Marketing/Communications Internship Leading marketing firm seeks the future. Are you a big thinker? An artist? A web geek with an edge? The Weber Shandwick Chicag...