Music Arranger Job Description
- Arrange music composed by others.
- Compose original music for use in operas, theater, or symphonies.
- Incorporate rhythm, temp, tone, and harmony to balance piece.
- Adapt musical composition for orchestra, band, choral group, or individual.
- Transcribe musical parts from score created by arranger or orchestrator.
- Rewrite original music scores for modern times.
- Transcribe ideas for musical compositions into musical notation.
- Meet with directors and producers to synthesize ideas.
- Copy parts from scores and delegate to performers.
- Direct musicians during rehearsals.
- Transcribe music from one voice or instrument to another.
- Utilize different sounds such as keyboards or synthesizers to create desired effect.
- Read over scripts to imagine how scores would fit within the scenes.
- Organize, direct, and supervise band or orchestra.
- Manage all musical projects.
- Teach vocals to singers.
- Assist artistic director and creative team.
- Use computer software to make revisions to musical composition.
Stanford University LSJUMB Music and Operations Director Job Number: 72022 The Stanford University Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation (DAPER) is cu...
ABOUT US: At FRUKT we believe that everything we see or do can become entertainment. Something to experience, capture and share. Its where these things collide that excites us. It...
MUSIC: LECTURE POOL - MUSIC 80 SERIES (ONGOING) Job #JPF00124 * Arts Division - Music RECRUITMENT PERIOD Open June 10th, 2014 through June 30th, 2017 DESCRIPTION ...