Network Administrator Job Description
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Networking Administrator Mastech Digital Technologies, Inc. has multiple openings for unanticipated locations throughout the US for networking administrators and senior adminis...
We are working with a large non-profit in Center City who is looking to hire a Network Administrator to their growing team. This company offers public health services, which includ...
In this role, the selected candidate will ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations. Job Title: Network Admi...