Network Administrator Job Description
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
We are working with a large non-profit in Center City who is looking to hire a Network Administrator to their growing team. This company offers public health services, which includ...
Shaner has an immediate opportunity for a Network Administrator to join our team in the State College corporate office. The successful candidate will join a team responsible for th...
The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation. We?re looking for a seasoned p...