Network Architect Job Description
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Install hardware such as cables, hubs, routers, and wireless adaptors.
- Develop technology roadmaps.
- Configure network drivers for software.
- Analyze, engineer, and execute software functions.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Manage technology vendors.
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors.
- Determine production direction.
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Assess vendor development/test strategies.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
The Network Architect will be responsible for deploying and maintaining technical infrastructure including but not limited to routers, switches, application delivery controllers, w...
POSITION : NETWORK ARCHITECT LOCATION : MIDDLETOWN, NEW JERSEY DURATION : 12+ MONTHS RATE : OPEN (ONLY ON W2) JOB DESCRIPTION: Looking for US Citizen and Creen Card only RO...
The Network Architect will generate site-specific design options for delivering bandwidth and network capacity in order to provide connectivity between locations, to datacenters, t...