Network Engineer Job Description
- Install computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
- Install server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Set up user accounts and passwords.
- Monitor network usage and security.
- Manage email, spam, and virus protection.
- Ensure networks are running smoothly.
- Troubleshoot and restore systems after crashes.
- Retrieve forgotten passwords.
- Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security.
- Supervise help desk technicians.
- Ensure systems comply with industry standards.
- Keep internal networks running smoothly.
- Support administration of servers and server clusters.
- Manage system back up.
- Restore protocol.
- Document network problems.
- Support network and computing infrastructure.
- Install and maintain network services, equipment, and various devices.
- Oversee software security.
JOB TITLE: IT NETWORK ENGINEER LOCATION: MIAMI, FL, 33174 HOURS : 8-HOUR WORK PER DAY/40 HOUR PER WEEK, OVERTIME MAY BE REQUIRED OCCASIONALLY. PROJECT: Network augment projects...
Cedent is looking for a Sr. Network Engineer (Network). Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of voice and data communications networks. Uses knowledge ...
JOB DESCRIPTION : the North side of Indianapolis is seeking a Network Engineer. RESPONSIBILITIES: * Configure, maintain, and administer computer networks - switching, routers, f...