Network Installer Job Description
- Install computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
- Install server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Set up user accounts and passwords.
- Monitor network usage and security.
- Manage email, spam, and virus protection.
- Ensure networks are running smoothly.
- Troubleshoot and restore systems after crashes.
- Retrieve forgotten passwords.
- Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security.
- Supervise help desk technicians.
- Ensure systems comply with industry standards.
- Keep internal networks running smoothly.
- Support administration of servers and server clusters.
- Manage system back up.
- Restore protocol.
- Document network problems.
- Support network and computing infrastructure.
- Install and maintain network services, equipment, and various devices.
- Oversee software security.
TRAINING INSTALLATION MANAGER/ NETWORK ENGINEER - GREAT LAKES, ILLINOIS Responsibilies Frontier Technology, Inc. is seeking full-time Training Specialist to join our team of qual...
* Perform Network design * Solarwinds Network management * Network troubleshooting; * Deploy Hirsch / Tyco panels * Requirements gathering session held with Security and Facilities...
Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintain network hardware...