New Accounts Clerk Job Description
- Greet and assist customers to ascertain their needs.
- Interview customers who would like to start checking or savings accounts.
- Print and distribute application forms, ensuring applicants fill out all fields properly.
- Proofread forms and go over with applicant.
- Enter data into computer systems.
- Hand out literature regarding company policies on all accounts.
- Ensure customers walk away educated about account benefits.
- Up-sell products that go along with accounts.
- Prepare forms for signature cards, cashier checks, drafts and money orders.
- Answer telephone and address inquiries.
- Close accounts as needed.
- Obtain credit reports.
- Discuss how to apply for ATM cards, direct deposit of checks, and certificates of deposit.
- Record customer deposits and fees.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Handle disputes about account fees.
- Take off fees if necessary.
- Perform foreign currency transactions and sell traveler's checks in preparation for travel.
- Perform teller duties.
AppleOne is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to work with their client companies in the Houston Area. As an Accounts Payable Clerk through AppleOne, we will look for temporary po...
This Accounting Clerk Position Features: ? An Opportunity To Learn Rapidly And Be Challenged ? The Opportunity To Make Decisions And For Fast App ? Excellent Compensation Packag...
span An Accounting Clerk job in Richmond, VA is currently available courtesy of Accounting Principals. You will be entering and processing invoice information on a contract-hire ba...