Order Clerk Job Description
- Take down customer information in order to process order.
- Complete fields such as name, address, account number, item number, price, and any sales or promotions.
- Input data into computer.
- Inform customer of prices and collect payment.
- Set up payment plan if necessary.
- Ensure payment information is accurate.
- Process order and distribute receipt.
- Input orders into database.
- Inform customer of expected delivery date.
- Follow up on orders.
- Handle complaints about unfulfilled orders.
- Check inventory control.
- Order more merchandise to replenish inventory.
- Inform customer if item is out of stock or discontinued.
- Suggest other items.
- Prepare invoices and shipping documents.
- Have parcel picked up by shipping company.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
- Interact with salespeople and give them trends reports.
We are in need for a Data Entry Clerk. Duties include: - Receive customer information to process orders - Inform customer of prices and collect payment - Set up payment pl...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Weich...
We are in need for a Purchasing/ Data Entry Clerk. Duties include: - Receive customer information to process orders - Inform customer of prices and collect payment - Set u...