Order Clerk Job Description
- Take down customer information in order to process order.
- Complete fields such as name, address, account number, item number, price, and any sales or promotions.
- Input data into computer.
- Inform customer of prices and collect payment.
- Set up payment plan if necessary.
- Ensure payment information is accurate.
- Process order and distribute receipt.
- Input orders into database.
- Inform customer of expected delivery date.
- Follow up on orders.
- Handle complaints about unfulfilled orders.
- Check inventory control.
- Order more merchandise to replenish inventory.
- Inform customer if item is out of stock or discontinued.
- Suggest other items.
- Prepare invoices and shipping documents.
- Have parcel picked up by shipping company.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
- Interact with salespeople and give them trends reports.
span An established organization has an opening for an Order Entry clerk for a temporary to hire need. This is a fantastic position to get your foot in the door with a compan...
We are in need for a Purchasing/ Data Entry Clerk. Duties include: - Receive customer information to process orders - Inform customer of prices and collect payment - Set u...