Order Filler Job Description
- Handle orders for goods and services.
- Take order slip to stockroom or distribution center and locate item.
- Pick merchandise from warehouse shelves.
- Pack merchandise and ensure it will not break by including bubble wrap, foam, and stuffing.
- Check inventory to ensure order can be fulfilled.
- Notify staff if inventory is low.
- Place shipping labels on boxes.
- Ensure customer information is correct on labels.
- Arrange for shipping and have parcel picked up.
- Keep track of inventory and shipments.
- Work with warehouse team to arrange inventory and pull from shelves.
- Pull large orders from computers.
- Include receipt in order and mark price on merchandise.
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
Requirements & Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS: * Able to meet deadlines. * Excellent attendance record required. * Able to work overtime as needed. * Other duties as as...
This job requires the employee to operate whichever filler they are assigned to. Employee is also responsible for making sure all company quality standards are met. - Plastic: Empl...
Prepares and maintains line equipment for running product that meets established production standards related to quality and productivity. Duties and Responsibilities: - ...