Order Filler Job Description
- Handle orders for goods and services.
- Take order slip to stockroom or distribution center and locate item.
- Pick merchandise from warehouse shelves.
- Pack merchandise and ensure it will not break by including bubble wrap, foam, and stuffing.
- Check inventory to ensure order can be fulfilled.
- Notify staff if inventory is low.
- Place shipping labels on boxes.
- Ensure customer information is correct on labels.
- Arrange for shipping and have parcel picked up.
- Keep track of inventory and shipments.
- Work with warehouse team to arrange inventory and pull from shelves.
- Pull large orders from computers.
- Include receipt in order and mark price on merchandise.
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
This job requires the employee to operate whichever filler they are assigned to. Employee is also responsible for making sure all company quality standards are met. - Plastic: Empl...
Ensures that quality testing, SOP s, GMP s, procedures, validation & verification documentations are maintained at or above standards. Supports the commitment and continual improv...
Night/weekend work required $500 Signing Stay Bonus after 6 months, Additional $500 Stay Bonus after 1 year. Perform repair and preventative maintenance of equipment, machines, bu...