Order Filler Job Description
- Handle orders for goods and services.
- Take order slip to stockroom or distribution center and locate item.
- Pick merchandise from warehouse shelves.
- Pack merchandise and ensure it will not break by including bubble wrap, foam, and stuffing.
- Check inventory to ensure order can be fulfilled.
- Notify staff if inventory is low.
- Place shipping labels on boxes.
- Ensure customer information is correct on labels.
- Arrange for shipping and have parcel picked up.
- Keep track of inventory and shipments.
- Work with warehouse team to arrange inventory and pull from shelves.
- Pull large orders from computers.
- Include receipt in order and mark price on merchandise.
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
Job Description: The Order Filler fills shipping or transfer orders for finished goods from stored merchandise in accordance with specifications on sales slips, customers' orders...
Job Description: This position repairs damaged fiberglass automobile bodies using pneumatic tools and knowledge of fiberglass repair techniques, cuts away damaged fiberglass, usin...
POSITION: Filler/Dumper LOCATION: Oxnard, CA JOB ID: 436 # OF OPENINGS: 1 ------------------------- SUMMARY Under the direction of Production Super...