Order Filler Job Description
- Handle orders for goods and services.
- Take order slip to stockroom or distribution center and locate item.
- Pick merchandise from warehouse shelves.
- Pack merchandise and ensure it will not break by including bubble wrap, foam, and stuffing.
- Check inventory to ensure order can be fulfilled.
- Notify staff if inventory is low.
- Place shipping labels on boxes.
- Ensure customer information is correct on labels.
- Arrange for shipping and have parcel picked up.
- Keep track of inventory and shipments.
- Work with warehouse team to arrange inventory and pull from shelves.
- Pull large orders from computers.
- Include receipt in order and mark price on merchandise.
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
Employer has first & second shift openings available for Warehouse order fillers. First shift hours are 7:00AM-3:00PM and second shift hours are from 3:00PM-11:00AM. Overtime a pos...
Order Filler Post 10/21/2013 GENERAL SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the order filling of AG everyday roll wrap. Associate will collect the identified items from the ...
Job Description Warehouse Associates/Order Fillers – Full Time Positions S.P. Richards, a national wholesale business products distributor, is currently seeking full time ...