Order Filler Job Description
- Handle orders for goods and services.
- Take order slip to stockroom or distribution center and locate item.
- Pick merchandise from warehouse shelves.
- Pack merchandise and ensure it will not break by including bubble wrap, foam, and stuffing.
- Check inventory to ensure order can be fulfilled.
- Notify staff if inventory is low.
- Place shipping labels on boxes.
- Ensure customer information is correct on labels.
- Arrange for shipping and have parcel picked up.
- Keep track of inventory and shipments.
- Work with warehouse team to arrange inventory and pull from shelves.
- Pull large orders from computers.
- Include receipt in order and mark price on merchandise.
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
Position Overview: Responsible for the set-up, operation, adjustment, and clean-up of packaging equipment. The equipment includes bulk packaging machines, jar packaging machine...
Prepares and maintains line equipment for running product that meets established production standards related to quality and productivity. Duties and Responsibilities: - ...
Job Description: This position repairs damaged fiberglass automobile bodies using pneumatic tools and knowledge of fiberglass repair techniques, cuts away damaged fiberglass, usin...