Order Filler Job Description
- Handle orders for goods and services.
- Take order slip to stockroom or distribution center and locate item.
- Pick merchandise from warehouse shelves.
- Pack merchandise and ensure it will not break by including bubble wrap, foam, and stuffing.
- Check inventory to ensure order can be fulfilled.
- Notify staff if inventory is low.
- Place shipping labels on boxes.
- Ensure customer information is correct on labels.
- Arrange for shipping and have parcel picked up.
- Keep track of inventory and shipments.
- Work with warehouse team to arrange inventory and pull from shelves.
- Pull large orders from computers.
- Include receipt in order and mark price on merchandise.
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
Overview: Responsible for the set-up, operation, adjustment, and clean-up of packaging equipment. The equipment includes form fill and seal packaging machines, bulk packaging mach...
Job Title: Warehouse Order Filler - Night Shift Requisition Number: 2376 Company: Rexel Holdings USA Area of Interest: Logistics Position Type: Full Time -...
This job requires the employee to operate whichever filler they are assigned to. Employee is also responsible for making sure all company quality standards are met. - Plastic: Empl...