Order Filler Job Description
- Handle orders for goods and services.
- Take order slip to stockroom or distribution center and locate item.
- Pick merchandise from warehouse shelves.
- Pack merchandise and ensure it will not break by including bubble wrap, foam, and stuffing.
- Check inventory to ensure order can be fulfilled.
- Notify staff if inventory is low.
- Place shipping labels on boxes.
- Ensure customer information is correct on labels.
- Arrange for shipping and have parcel picked up.
- Keep track of inventory and shipments.
- Work with warehouse team to arrange inventory and pull from shelves.
- Pull large orders from computers.
- Include receipt in order and mark price on merchandise.
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Prepare order reports for management.
Prepares and maintains line equipment for running product that meets established production standards related to quality and productivity. Duties and Responsibilities: - Operator w...
Ensures that quality testing, SOP's, GMP's, procedures, validation & verification documentations are maintained at or above standards. Supports the commitment and continual improve...
Airgas USA, LLC - Mid America, the nations leading distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases and welding supplies, has a CYLINDER FILLER position open at our Louisvill...