Organizational Development Specialist Job Description
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Create competency models.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Help employees create project timelines and deadlines.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Resolve conflict within groups.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Recommend training and development systems.
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance.
Companies with Similar Jobs
Exciting opportunity to make an impact on training and developing content for new and current employees while working for the largest school district in Texas! *THIS IS A CONTRACT...
Job Title: Organizational Development Specialist UCLA Title: Pr Administrative Analyst I-II Job No.: H86441 Work Hours: Mon-Fri 0800-500 Work Location: ...
JOB DESCRIPTION Apply Now GLOBAL ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST JOB ID 20162411 DATE POSTED 08/24/2016 Description ABOUT THE POSITION: Reporting to the Global Lea...