Packer Job Description
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Pack them following a specific set of instructions.
- Clean and prepare containers for packing.
- Check to ensure containers are damage free.
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
- Maintain database of packages.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal and label each container.
- Move completed packages for loading.
- Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
- Count items.
- Review packing lists.
- Mark and label containers.
- Seal containers with glue and fasteners.
- Tag containers with marking tools.
Packers''Packer''Will be packing sweetener packets in boxes.1st shift 8am- 4:30 Monday through Friday.This is a fast paced environment.Interested candidates please call Susy at 818...
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a packer position in Hickory, NC. This is a temporary opportunity, with the potential to be hired on. As a pac...
PackersNow hiring Large Manufacturing company in Irwindale! Packers 1st or 2nd shift Production workers 1st or 2nd shift Sanitation workers All 3 shifts Production Cook 1st shift...