Park Naturalist Job Description
- Lead nature walks into the park and describe its inhabitants, trees, and outcroppings, climate, etc.
- Visit schools and educate children about park or particular species of plant or animal.
- Identify and interpret wildlife and vegetation issues.
- Develop and implement environmental education classes for children and adults.
- Design and create educational and informational exhibits.
- Restore and maintain natural areas within the parks.
- Curate live animal collections.
- Present courses and written environmental materials.
- Explain and promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Demonstrate knowledge of local and cultural heritage.
- Point out scientific, historic, and natural features of parks, forests, historic sites or other attractions.
- Plan and direct activities.
- Answer questions as needed.
- Prepare and present reports, lectures, and presentations to educate the public.
- Prepare brochures.
The Recreation Supervisor is responsible for planning, scheduling and implementing programming of all recreation, leisure and sport programs, and activities at Stonewall Resort. Th...
Job Description: Job Description Do you want to make a contribution to beautify Denver?Do you enjoy being outside rather than sitting at a desk? Are you an expert with plants a...