Parking Lot Attendant Job Description
- Perform valet duties and park vehicles in open spots.
- Take tickets from waiting patrons and park or retrieve vehicles.
- Manipulate vehicles to take advantage of all spaces.
- Collect fees from patrons wishing to park in garage.
- Hold up signs advertising parking lot fees.
- Call tow trucks if person is parked illegally.
- Issue tags to customers to put up in their windshields for display.
- Clean up debris from parking lot.
- Use hand signals and lights to direct patrons into open spots.
- Check vehicles for damage.
- Ensure cameras are working properly in case an accident happens.
- Position or remove barricades to prevent parking in certain spots.
- Open doors and greet customers.
- Dispense change if person pays fee to park.
- Help customers locate their vehicles.
- Resolve parking lot disputes that occur between customers.
- Escort customers to their vehicles if needed.
- Help customers jump-start vehicles that have died.
- Call for cabs or tow trucks per clients' request.
- Green-light motorists coming into garage after checking identification.
- Fill or change flat tires and replace batteries.
- Help patrons exit parking garage safely.
- Give directions to nearest highway or destination.
Parking Lot Attendants (PLAs) provide exceptional customer service to both guests and employees of the Hershey Entertainment Complex. PLAs provide traffic control and direction th...
Applicants must have knowledge of surrounding and assist guests and answer any inquiries. Able to stand long period of time. Will be required to work day/and or evening shifts...
Crowders Mountain State Park is seeking a part time parking lot attendant for our busy weekends and holidays. Duties include assisting park staff in managing parking lots, assisti...