Partner Job Description
- Develop and guide programs and company strategy.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting.
- Develop and manage relationships across the business.
- Provide sound financial advice on business matters.
- Provide advice and guidance regarding legal matters.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Assistant Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by C-suite staff.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
DESCRIPTION: This is a sales role responsible for identification and recruitment of net new Infor partners in the ERP markets in North America with specific emphasis on manufact...
More information about this job: OVERVIEW: Leverage your experience in channel and partner management to develop new partner relationships, enable existing partners, and coo...
The Client Partner has responsibility for managing the named account as a P&L. The Client Partner will present CLIENT value propositions at divisional and corporate levels and mana...