Patent Administrator Job Description
- Draft all types of patent-related documents and forms, as well as varied correspondence, memos, and presentations.
- Design, implement, and manage an electronic filing system for patent-related documents with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Oversee process to obtain contracts, including providing supporting documentation, discovery, witness interviews, and pleading efforts.
- Draft and file sequence listings, information disclosure statements, declarations, powers of attorney and assignment documents, as well as documents required for patent prosecution outside the United States.
- Review determinations from outside counsel.
- Manage patent attorney prosecution dockets.
- Assist with docketing duties.
- Manage prosecution files and attorney schedules.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, and group events.
- Process invoices and expense reports, prepare purchase orders, maintain informational spreadsheets, generate reports, make travel arrangements, and prepare travel itineraries.
- Manage direct reports comprising patent attorneys, scientific advisors, paralegals and/or administrative staff.
- Examine patents, file histories, ongoing litigations and citizen's petitions.
- Provide legal advice to stakeholders.
- Draft and prosecute patent applications and secure patent rights.
Salary: $60K - $80K 5+ years of related patent experience required Do you have a strong background in patent administration A highly successful international law firm is seeking ...
A national legal firm in Salt Lake City is looking for a professional and talented Patent Prosecution Secretary. Duties include supporting their patent attorneys in docket and prac...
Job Description Job Description To provide administrative support for Group and Senior Group Patent Counsels. Principal Job Activities * Review all incoming Official Actions fr...