Responsible for entertaining others during a performance. May be a dancer, singer, member of a musical production, or actor.
- Interpret music or dance and perform in a production.
- Convey emotion or tell a story using body movement, vocals, or instruments.
- Audition for roles.
- Attend rehearsals and confer with other band members.
- Teach students how to perform specialized craft.
- Work with music director to fine-tune performance.
- Go on short-term or lengthy tours.
- Arrange for musical instruments or props to arrive at gigs.
- Promote music through fliers, word of mouth, social media, or interviews.
- Perform on stage in front of a live audience.
- Interpret criticism from directors.
- Memorize lines or musical notes.
- Read scripts.