Personal Financial Advisor Job Description
- Provide sound financial advice to individuals.
- Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including advice on debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, and investments.
- Identify and keep abreast of new market trends.
- Use spreadsheets and market research to back up financial advice.
- Explain financial assistance available to college students.
- Review accounts to determine if life changes necessitate new financial strategies.
- Sell products such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Determine the net worth of an individual or corporation.
- Oversee the investments and making changes as necessary in order to help the individual or company to gain even more money.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve problems.
The COO will run the firm with a focus on creating, facilitating and sustaining an advisor-centric culture, thereby enabling the CEO to focus on attracting new advisors affiliates,...
Position Description The SEI Advisor Network provides financial advisors with turnkey wealth management services through outsourced investment strategies, administration and tec...
Investment Consultant This position is compensated with a base salary plus bonus. This is not a commission only Financial Advisor position. A multi-state RIA firm is seeking an e...