Pesticide Handler Job Description
- Mix and apply chemical solutions to resolve pest problems.
- Spray chemical solutions, powders, and gases on or near surfaces of a building or house to eliminate pests.
- Identify invading pests, including rats, termites, snakes, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitos, or bed bugs.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait.
- Remove dead rodents after extermination.
- Ensure house or building is empty when product is applied.
- Air out residence after application.
- Identify damage to property.
- Inspect property to ascertain wall and roof porosity and possible sites of pest invasion.
- Access infested locations.
- Cut or bore into buildings to access infested areas.
- Pore pesticides over location.
- Clean and remove pesticides after application.
- Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
- Measure area dimensions requiring treatment.
- Clean and remove blockages to facilitate application.
- Position and fasten edges of tarpaulins over building and tape vents to ensure air-tight environment and check for leaks.
- Manage workers involved in application.
- Check for possible leaks or exposure.
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during application.
- Power-spray chemicals onto surfaces.
- Properly dispose of contaminants and pests according to standards.
Houston Oaks Family Sports Retreat in Hockley, TX is looking for a qualified golf SPRAY TECHNICIAN. The successful candidate should have several years of golf course experience. Du...
PRINCIPAL AGRICULTURAL TECHNICIAN JOB NUMBER FULL/PART TIME SCHEDULE SALARY 201606027781 Full Time Other $41,364 - $57,900 POSITION INFORMAT...