Pharmacist Job Description
- Fill and distribute prescriptions to patients.
- Provide information on side effects of medications and proper dosing.
- Ensure medication will not interact adversely with another prescribed medication.
- Fill prescriptions in a timely manner.
- Submit prescriptions to doctor for automatic refills.
- Monitor the health and progress of those patients to ensure that they are using their medications safely and effectively.
- Mix ingredients to form medications.
- Advise patients on over-the-counter medications.
- Provide information on durable medical equipment.
- Complete third-party insurance forms.
- File claims.
- Hire and train personnel.
- Advise patients with conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation, or high blood pressure.
- Make sterile solutions for IVs.
- Administer inoculations such as flu shots.
- Plan and evaluate drug programs.
- Counsel hospitalized patients on drug use before discharge.
- Keep and update confidential computerized records of patients' drug therapies to prevent harmful drug interactions.
- Develop new drugs and test side effects.
- Develop pharmacy benefit packages.
REQ NUMBER: 34014 JOB DETAILS: SUMMARY: The pharmacist provides professional pharmaceutical services to patients, healthcare providers, and hospital staff. The pharmacis...
JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for a Registered Pharmacist in Columbia, MD. This is a temporary assignment with excellent pay! Shifts are 1pm - 9pm and will require some weeke...
JOB DESCRIPTION We are looking for a Registered Pharmacist in Hoover, AL. This is a one month assignment with excellent pay! Shifts are 11am - 8pm and will require some weeken...