Pipe Fitter Job Description
- Coordinate with job site manager to configure pipe system layout.
- Order proper pipes and other materials.
- Select supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders.
- Assemble materials at job site.
- Select type and size of pipe.
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipes according to pipe system specs.
- Use saws and cutting torches to craft proper pipe sizes.
- Turn off steam, water, or gas from pipe section.
- Secure pipes to walls and fixtures using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
- Secure pipes to radiators or tanks.
- Repair and maintain pipe systems and components.
- Resolve problems such as obstructions or holes.
- Dip nonferrous piping materials in molten tin and lead to prevent erosion, or galvanic and electrolytic action.
- Remove water from flooded manholes or basements.
- Repair cracks and leaks.
Job Description: First class pipe fitters with 3 to 5 years experience Must pass hands on and written test. Must have tools for pre test and PPE Must pass a drug screen and backgr...
We are currently looking for Pipe Fitters and Helpers to working in a manufacturing facility in High Point, NC Will be working with chilled and hot water pipes. Steam and condensat...
Job Description: NSC Technologies is hiring for a Pipefitter Helper and Journeyman in Greensboro, NC. The ideal candidate will have minimum 1 years experience. Responsibilities...