Pipe Fitter Job Description
- Coordinate with job site manager to configure pipe system layout.
- Order proper pipes and other materials.
- Select supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders.
- Assemble materials at job site.
- Select type and size of pipe.
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipes according to pipe system specs.
- Use saws and cutting torches to craft proper pipe sizes.
- Turn off steam, water, or gas from pipe section.
- Secure pipes to walls and fixtures using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
- Secure pipes to radiators or tanks.
- Repair and maintain pipe systems and components.
- Resolve problems such as obstructions or holes.
- Dip nonferrous piping materials in molten tin and lead to prevent erosion, or galvanic and electrolytic action.
- Remove water from flooded manholes or basements.
- Repair cracks and leaks.
Liberty Utilities is looking for an Energy Management Advisor who will be responsible for attending and creating (through lead generation) appointments located at the customer’s re...
Position Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Shift: All Shifts Job Description Pipe Fitters 1st and 2nd class Needed Immediately!! Ability to ...
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of Experience testing and inspecting Fire Sprinkler, Fire Pumps and/or Fire Backflow Experience in servicing of working Fire Sprinkler Systems...