Plant Operator Job Description
- Oversee plant operations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and railcars.
- Oversee forktruck operations.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects.
- Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
- Conduct area inspections and audits.
- Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift.
- Control and operate equipment such as loaders, drills, tractors, trucks, crushers, excavators, fork lifts, bulldozers and cranes.
- Handle material and cargo.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
- Use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Observe gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Replenish inventory as needed.
- Hire, train, and supervise employees.
- Devise schedules and shifts.
JOB SUMMARY Our plant operators are like air traffic controllers. They monitor the flows, pressures and specifications of our natural gas processing plants. Our operators remote...
JOB SUMMARY Our plant operators are like air traffic controllers. They monitor the flows, pressures and specifications of our natural gas processing plants. Our operators remotel...