Plastics Engineer Job Description
- Design plastics or injection-mold fabrication processes.
- Create and improve injection-mold machinery.
- Research and develop new manufacturing processes.
- Analyze manufacturing data and suggest improvements.
- Analyze production and machinery line.
- Ensure quality output of molded components.
- Develop and design engineered plastic parts, insert molded parts and assemblies.
- Interact with customers, suppliers, and internal resources.
- Establish the parameters for an optimal molding environment.
- Design necessary components.
- Ensure environment to make plastics is appropriate.
- Analyze quality control and correct flaws.
- Work with other team members and vendors.
- Review existing validation reports.
- Create new reports and verifications.
- Analyze moldflow, part advisor analysis, finite element analysis, and stress/fatigue analysis on plastics.
- Design hot/cold runner molds.
- Develop 3D solid mold designs.
- Create water diagrams and hot runner wiring schematics.
- Prepare mold-filling simulations.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationa...
Superior Group is looking for Plastics Engineer for our Client located in Woodstock, IL Responsible for designing and developing materials and other goods made with plastics....
OVERVIEW: TE Connectivity has a Plastics Engineer summer internship available in Winston Salem, NC within the Automotive Business Unit. This position will support the Automotiv...