Plumbing Helper Job Description
- Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems.
- Read blueprints and drawings to determine exact specifications and where plumbing system will be installed.
- Determine water supply networks and waste drainage systems.
- Coordinate with project manager on installation.
- Install systems used to transport water, waste, gases, or liquids.
- Ensure legislation and policies are met and that systems are up to code.
- Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
- Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Install other plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, air conditioners, appliances, and trim.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
- Observe pressure gauges to fix leaks.
- Test pipe systems and fix leaks.
- Repair and maintain water treatment equipment.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and grade.
ABOUT US: EMCOR Services/Aircond, is the largest commercial and industrial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning ( HVAC) service company in the Southeast. For more than 70...
JOB DESCRIPTION This is your chance! ARS / Rescue Rooter is currently seeking EXPERIENCED PLUMBING HELPERS for our Myrtle Beach branch .Train with the Best Plumbers on the Beach...
JOB DESCRIPTION Large National Plumbing Company is looking for energetic laborers to support our teams! ESSENTIAL DUTIES *Responsible to maintain equipment, tools and compan...