Postsecondary School Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a postsecondary school.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
POSTING DETAILS Job Title ACADEMIC ADVISOR Position #: 8101667 Job Type: Full-Time Job Category University Staff FL...
1 Requisition Number: 15-11307 Job Title: Laboratory Assistant III, General Laboratory Department: 18124-Lab Administration City: Seattle State: Washington Location: Hospital Main ...
Job Description Strategic Resources, Inc. (SRI) is an international, ISO 9001:2008 Certified, CMMI Level 3 Rated full service provider with more than 27 years experience in the F...