Power Generating Plant Operator Job Description
- Control and monitor boilers, turbines, generators, and auxiliary equipment.
- Distribute power among generators.
- Regulate output from generators.
- Start and stop generators.
- Oversee plant operations.
- Alter amount of electricity output.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and railcars.
- Oversee forktruck operations.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects.
- Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
- Conduct area inspections and audits.
- Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift.
- Control and operate equipment such as loaders, drills, tractors, trucks, crushers, excavators, fork lifts, bulldozers and cranes.
- Handle material and cargo.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
- Use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Observe gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Replenish inventory as needed.
- Hire, train, and supervise employees.
- Devise schedules and shifts.
JOB DESCRIPTION: To ensure the Steam/Power Plant is well maintained and reflects and image of outstanding quality. RESPONSIBILITIES: * Maintain all aspects of the steam...
IMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulatin...
Fires Boilers and controls generation of the required steam demand for heating Hospital Buildings, Absorption Units, Sterilizers and Auxiliary Equipment. Operates absorbers, chille...