Power Generating Plant Operator Job Description
- Control and monitor boilers, turbines, generators, and auxiliary equipment.
- Distribute power among generators.
- Regulate output from generators.
- Start and stop generators.
- Oversee plant operations.
- Alter amount of electricity output.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and railcars.
- Oversee forktruck operations.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects.
- Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
- Conduct area inspections and audits.
- Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift.
- Control and operate equipment such as loaders, drills, tractors, trucks, crushers, excavators, fork lifts, bulldozers and cranes.
- Handle material and cargo.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
- Use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Observe gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Replenish inventory as needed.
- Hire, train, and supervise employees.
- Devise schedules and shifts.
JOB DESCRIPTION: To ensure the Steam/Power Plant is well maintained and reflects and image of outstanding quality. RESPONSIBILITIES: * Maintain all aspects of the steam...
Fires Boilers and controls generation of the required steam demand for heating Hospital Buildings, Absorption Units, Sterilizers and Auxiliary Equipment. Operates absorbers, chille...
Our client is currently seeking a Plant Engineering Manager. SUMMARY The Plant Engineering Manager is a key leadership position within the plant and requires not only technical kno...