Practice Support Manager Job Description
- Design and implement technology systems and services in a legal practice.
- Implement best practices related to case management, practice technology, document management, and matter workflow.
- Advice case teams on internal and external systems.
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Research legal technology.
- Supervise document clerks.
- Assist attorneys with litigation, technology support, software products, and court hardware needs.
- Train attorneys and paralegals on litigation software.
- Develop computer-based case management plans and strategies.
- Convert case documents to electronic media.
- Coordinate technology for court reporters.
- Prepare notebook computers for case-related use, load case databases, related image files, and transcripts as necessary.
- Coordinate with Director of Technology regarding litigation software requirements and training needs.
- Assist in the selection of litigation technology vendors.
- Provide training on e-discovery.
- Confer with courts to determine technology compliance.
- Upgrade software as needed.
Companies with Similar Jobs
Role: Practices Support Manager Location: Nashville, TN The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around th...
Top International Law Firm is seeking a junior level Litigation Support professional to join their New York office. The position will be primarily supporting the Litigation Support...
The primary role of the Best Practices Manager is to enable world-class field performance through strategic and tactical sales support. The Best Practices Manager drives global fie...