Precision Device Inspector Job Description
- Examine precision objects including meters and gauges for accuracy.
- Adjust process of production of meet standards.
- Read and record dial readings.
- Verify functioning of equipment.
- Ensure product conforms to specifications.
- Measure finished products.
- Test for functioning, operation, and proper assembly.
- Mark items for acceptance or pull items off if they are rejected.
- Record test results.
- Compute data.
- Certify that precision instruments meet standards.
- Analyze and interpret blueprints.
- Fabricate and connect components.
- Inspect, test, sort, sample, or weigh nonagricultural raw materials.
- Use precision measuring instruments and complex test equipment.
- Recommend corrective actions.
- Record weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected.
- Measure and test installations.
- Match arriving materials to purchase orders.
- Clean and repair measuring instruments.
- Compare colors, shapes, textures, or grades of products and materials with color charts, templates, or samples.
- Collect samples for testing.
Superior Group is looking for a Inspector - Level 1 for our Client located in Lexington, KY. Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to insp...
Opportunity: The Assembler/Inspector position is responsible for building catheter products as well as inspecting other team members catheter assemblies to meet all quality...