Preschool or Child Care Center Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a preschool.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
Job Description Apply now to join the Bright Horizons team as an on-site leader at our beautiful center at the New Trier High School. You will play a key role in creating and ref...
Job Description The Bright Horizons Child Development Center in Somerville is now hiring an Assistant Director to join their team. This full time position will help oversee the c...
Job Description The Novartis Early Learning Center, which is scheduled to open in January of 2016 is looking for an Assistant Director. The center is located off of Route 10 in E...