Preschool or Child Care Center Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a preschool.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
POSITION NO: 5023 WestEd a nonpartisan, nonprofit research, development, and service agency works with education and other communities throughout the United States and ab...
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB: RESPONSIBILITIES: Summary: Responsible for the strategic planning and program development of the Child Care Center (CDC). Oversees the appli...
Job Description Bright Horizons at Mercy Child Development Center in Des Moines, Iowa has an exciting leadership opportunity for an experienced early childhood educator for their...