Preschool or Child Care Center Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a preschool.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
POSITION NO: 5023 WestEd a nonpartisan, nonprofit research, development, and service agency works with education and other communities throughout the United States and ab...
JOB OPPORTUNITY THERAPEUTIC PRESCHOOL TEACHER SPARK CENTER (FT, 40 HOURS, DAYS) JOB ID 2659277 DATE POSTED 07/26/2016 apply now Boston Medical Center (BMC) is more than ...
Bright Horizons Minnetonka Back Up Child Care Center is now taking applications for a full time Assistant Director! Ready to step into a leadership position with an amazing team of...