Preschool or Child Care Center Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a preschool.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
Position Title: Director Child Care Services Department: Child Care Services Req No.: 2015-0270 Location: UCI Campus - Irvine JOB SUMMARY: Under...
Job Description We are currently seeking an Assistant Director for our child care center located on the campus of Nissan in Irvng. Apply now to inspire a team of early childhood ...
Job Description Our new center, Bright Horizons at Mercer Island is seeking an Assistant Director to join their new team. The center will open September 2015. Apply now to inspir...