Preschool or Child Care Center Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a preschool.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
Job Description We are looking for a dynamic, high energy leader for Discovery Preschool Center at Coconut Creek. This center has over 230 children enrolled, boasting a Spanish-i...
JOB DESCRIPTION AS THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, YOU WILL: * Collaborate with the center director to maintain the day to day operations of the center. * Manage your time as you sup...
Job Description Bright Horizons at the First National Child Development Center has an exciting leadership opportunity for an experienced early childhood educator for their Assist...