Preschool or Child Care Center Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a preschool.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
POSITION NO: 4880 WestEd, a nonprofit research, development, and service agency, works with education and other communities to promote excellence, achieve equity, and improve...
Job Description Now looking for a qualified Administrative Assistant at our Cisco preschool in Milpitas. The shift is 12:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Manage the business...
Job Description Bright Horizons Family Solutions is seeking a dynamic Executive Director to lead ESPN KidsCenter, a center committed to supporting ESPN's working parents, and the...