Preschool or Child Care Center Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a preschool.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
* Category: Health Care, Professional Services * Location: Shreveport, LA * Employee Type: Part-Time * Experience: Not Specified Responsible for the constant supervi...
Job Description Grow your career with Bright Horizons as you step into an Assistant Director role at Iowa State Universtiy Child Care Center at Veterinary Medicine in Ames, Iowa!...
Job Description Discovery Kids Place in Silver Spring, MD is seeking an Assistant Director for their program, who will support and guide teachers in implementing curriculum and e...