Preschool or Child Care Center Administrator Job Description
- Manage day-to-day activities at a preschool.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
Position Title: Vision Screening Project Director Department: Ophthalmology Req No.: 2014-0765 Location: UCI Campus - Irvine JOB SUMMARY: Under ...
Job Description Apply now to grow your career as an education coordinator at our state of the art center at Gilead! Share your passion for educating young children as you support...
Job Description We are currently seeking an Assistant Director for our NAEYC Accredited Child Care Center located on the campus of the JC Penney Corpoarate Headquarters in Plano....