Preschool Teacher Job Description
- Develop a program for young children within the preschool.
- Provide nutritious snacks and lunches.
- Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs.
- Develop activities to stimulate the children.
- Establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom.
- Become familiar with emergency procedures and protocol.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and toys daily.
- Provide weekly schedules for children and parents.
- Ensure cupboards are locked and cleaning supplies out of reach.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Integrate special needs children in a respectful manner.
- Create arts and crafts for children.
- Comfort children in times of need.
- Encourage children with expressions and hugs.
- Discuss development with parents.
- Identify problems and convene with professionals if necessary.
- Participate in fundraising for the school.
- Promote literacy and early education.
Preschool Teacher will work with children 3 - 4 years old. Job duties include creating and implementing activities on lesson plans. Proper supervision both indoors and outdoors. Te...
Preschool Teacher, Rockville, MD, must poss. Assoc. Degree plus 2 yrs. exp. teaching preschool, promote development through games, arts, crafts, music, storytelling; teach basic sk...
We are growing... Come join our team of dedicated Infant and Toddler Professionals and make a difference in the lives of Children and Families. $500 Sign-on bonus! Early Education ...