President Job Description
- Oversee all other executives and staff within the organization.
- Meet with board of directors and other executives to determine if company is in accordance with goals and policies.
- Oversee budgets.
- Nominate citizens to boards and commissions.
- Encourage business investment.
- Promote economic development within communities.
- Direct the organization's financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Implement the organization's guidelines on a day-to-day basis.
- Preside over quality control.
- Hire, train, and terminate employees.
- Develop and implement strategies and set the overall direction of a certain area of the company or organization.
- Oversee the investment of funds and manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities, execute capital-raising strategies to support a firm's expansion, and deal with mergers and acquisitions.
- Provide visionary and strategic leadership for the organization.
- Collaborate with the board of directors to develop the policies and direction of the organization.
- Ensure members of the Board of Directors have the information necessary to perform their fiduciary duties and other governance responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other associations, industry, and government officials that are in the best interest of the company.
- Provide adequate and timely information to the Board to enable it to effectively execute its oversight role.
- Direct staff, including organizational structure, professional development, motivation, performance evaluation, discipline, compensation, personnel policies, and procedures.
TITLE: President ENVIRONMENT: AUTOMOTIVE, OEM LOCATION Cincinnati, OH REPORTS TO: Chairman of the Board COMPENSATION RANGE: $275,000 - $300,000: Plus Bonus DEGREE REQUIREMENTS...
PRESIDENT TRADE DEVELOPMENT ALLIANCE OF GREATER SEATTLE The TRADE DEVELOPMENT ALLIANCE OF GREATER SEATTLE (TDA) is seeking a high-energy, strategic President. TDA is entering...