Pressure Vessel Inspector Job Description
- Inspect pressure vessels to determine conformance with safety laws and regulations.
- Inspect materials and evaluate design, fabrication, installation, and operation.
- Perform tests to verify condition of equipment.
- Test meters and gauges.
- Determine extend of corrosion cracking.
- Evaluate safety devices, regulators, construction quality, and riveting, welding.
- Examine safety valves.
- Preside over installation tests.
- Record and prepare reports of inspections and investigations.
- Examine and verify permits and inspection records.
- Determine inspection schedule.
- Recommend actions to correct safety hazards.
- Inspect and evaluate gas mains to determine that rate of flow, pressure, location, construction, or installation conform to standards.
- Document and investigate accidents.
- Confer with engineers, manufacturers, contractors, owners, and operators.
- Follow up on owners with violations.
Description PURPOSE The purpose of this position is to ensure that all PECOFacet Vessel products conform to the specified requirements, and that quality related activities are co...
Job Description: OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY: The Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining the ASME Certification and welding program for all US Fulton Companies including tec...